There are several versions of this recipe on the internet. This is my version. It is super easy and very tasty! It is a great recipe to take to a party. The dish came home empty!
Jalapeno Bacon Popper Dip
- 2 (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chilies
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped jalapenos (if you like, you can use fresh)
- 1/2 tsp. Adobo seasoning
- 1 – 1 1/2 cup Mexican Taco Cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup bacon (I used bagged, but you can use freshly cooked if you wish)
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- cooking spray
Mix cream cheese, mayo and sour cream in your mixer. Add seasoning, jalapenos, chilies, bacon and Mexican cheese. Mix thoroughly. Put into a baking dish. Mix Parmesan cheese and Panko bread crumbs. Sprinkle on top of Cheese. Spray a quick spray of cooking spray on top. Bake at 350 for 20 – 30 minutes. If in a hurry, you can microwave.
~Relish Food & Life